Season 2 Rewards FAQ

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Biribirí

11-14-2012

Yegg once you are confident that all the rewards that should have been handed out have been I think you should make a separate thread for those who think they haven't received something that they are should have because some of these could be legitimate faults but some people's might just not have been processed yet. What do you think?

Jesse

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

cool!

ScorchingNova

11-14-2012

huh.

Book of Mormon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

Good job Rioters ^_^

Ko Hakoo

11-14-2012

With all the season 3 change announcments they have been referencing how the pre-season is the best time to implement sweeping changes.

What exactly is a pre-season if ranked gains and losses continue into the season 3? Why is this the prime time to implement systemic changes? Is it simply because we have a long time before the end of season 3?

Wetmop909

11-14-2012

I still haven't got my icons and border, i got silver and two bronzes, all my team received their icons and banners but not me.

Siduakal

11-14-2012

I miss the banners.

Truckerchu

11-14-2012

why did you not mention that 3v3 gold plat and diamond would not allow you to have a border in solo que. I understand your reasoning (although I do not agree with it) but you should have mentioned it earlier so I did not have to think I would get a border

Ruiri

11-14-2012

sweet

Shresh

11-14-2012

Damn