Season 2 Rewards FAQ

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SteelMonkey1

11-14-2012

boo yeah!

Cruxae

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

do i have any badges? doubt it...

plat in season 3. im coming

MagiCaz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

Yegg I understand you are busy and may not be able to answer this question so I have sent in a support ticket but I would like clarification. I achieved gold in solo queue and my team received gold in both 3v3 and 5v5 queues. I won 5 games with the team (more than 5 because I was in all the 3v3 games) and I received my gold rewards except I only received 2/4 expected summoners icons.

The fact that I received 2 gold summoners icons proves to me that I qualified for the team rewards. Why are two icons still missing (one for one of the queues and one for being gold in all 3 queues)

innervation

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yegg View Post
Not as part of Season 2 rewards. That said I agree that we could do a better job of recognizing accomplishments outside of ranked play, and that's something I hope to work on sometime soon.

And before someone says it, yes, I know that ranked Dominion would make Season 3 rewards available to Dominion players. We'll see.
Achievements *cough cough*

Lord Imrhial

Recruiter

11-14-2012

Is there a listing of what each icon means or correlates too? Thanks!

Lethal Thoughts

11-14-2012

I'd like to extend my view of the loading screen trims to you. My team got gold in 3s this season and we got the rewards and all, but here's what's upsetting to me. We get the gold trim only when we played ranked 3v3 if I'm correct. This would mean that everyone on the loading screen would have the gold trim since you can only play with a team, I find this pointless. The trim is supposed to be like a bragging right for most people, but if your whole team has it and only they see it what is the purpose? They already know you have gold because they have it with you

I encourage normal games to show the highest ranking as the trim because the other team doesn't see it anyway. It won't really confuse your team members since Ranked and Normal elo are unrelated so the trims are already random in normals. This way at least we are getting our representation or bragging rights.

Thank you

MrTap

11-14-2012

where is my ranked border?

MrTap

11-14-2012

normal games need to be showing my highest border not my lowest. hell, it should at least show the 5s border over solo Q ...... wait a second..... it doesnt even show my 3s platinum border IN 3s?? :/ :/ but i have the forum badge.......................

Arizona

11-14-2012

hmm

Slasherz45

11-14-2012

I played and won more than 5 games a ranked team im in, i dont know why i dont have gold stuff for it. Also, since i have a silver ingame loading screen border i should at least get a silver banner right? Either i am getting really confused or they havent fixed some stuff for me yet.
I even checked and i won 6 recent games on our ranked team...
Edit: I figured out why i didn't have the gold stuff for tanked teams, But i am still confused why i don't have a silver border and banner for solo and duo queue.