Season 2 Rewards FAQ

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cptain Ks

11-14-2012

Please do not remove the Summoner Icon borders. That was the best thing.

Odie el perro

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

Yegg i have an idea, how about you make borders viewable to everyone on loading screen but ONLY on custom games, since in the lobby you can already tell players elo or know them beforehand.

Fomorian27

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yegg View Post
Because you would use them to draw a foregone conclusion about the outcome of the match before it had even started.

"they have four plat borders, we only have three gold and a silver. wtf riot, surrender at 20 inc"
oh yegg... you know us too well.

Quackas

11-14-2012

Quote:
Because you would use them to draw a foregone conclusion about the outcome of the match before it had even started.

"they have four plat borders, we only have three gold and a silver. wtf riot, surrender at 20 inc"
The same thing happens on your team with these stupid trims, I was in a game where the jung said he didn't have to gank bot lane cause our vayne was platinum even thought vayne was getting destroyed in lane he refused to gank saying the other lanes who were silver needed his ganks more and that the platinum lane should just try harder and that they didn't need his help. This trim decision is poor and if I had a choice I'd remove it from the game entirely, since I don't I have put in a ticket 2 have it removed from my account. If they don't remove it I guess I'll have to create another account to get an account without a supposed "reward".

MonkeyMojo

11-14-2012

./cry

Llywena

11-14-2012

i just want to see my platinum symbol :3

HexTechGamer

11-14-2012

I was wondering what was going on. Thank you

Kengou

11-14-2012

Why can the border in the loading screen of your medal only be seen by your own team? I felt the point of it was to show the other team your skill level pregame and made them more inclined to try harder if they see you with a higher medal?

iWreckYouz

11-14-2012

Icon Borders? :c

DuffTime

11-14-2012

Quote:
It's more representative of a player's individual skill. Although I love Ranked Teams and want everyone to play them as much as possible, doing well in those queues is as much about who you know as it is your own skill level. Having Diamond borders showing up next to Silver borders in normal games would just cause confusion for everyone.
I think that this is just not correct anyway. Individually skilled players might hate solo Q and avoid it. I know of a lot of such players. I may not be the best, but I'm a player who shy's slightly away from solo Q and prefers team games.