Season 2 Rewards FAQ

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ayu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

woot janna skin

Contemplated

11-14-2012

If we have a gold team from 3's, will our border show up in 5's? Because I have Victorious Janna and gold icon, but I do not have the border around my name in loading.

Randakarian

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

sweetness

Lux Gives No Fux

11-14-2012

Have they finished giving out the Janna skin? I have my gold border and icon, but I have yet to receive the skin. All the other people on my team have theirs.

Mofl

11-14-2012

Could you please edit the old icons and delete the golden/yellow border around them. I never saw them but without the borders they look a bit weird with these borders still around.

Jeffrey

11-14-2012

love the skin

c7g Laser

11-14-2012

herro?

ElGauchoFausto

11-14-2012

op

Nooty

Recruiter

11-14-2012

Hi guys,

I got to gold in ranked 3v3's, i only played one of the games my team did get gold and that was about 2 weeks ago. I didn't get the janna skin, or a gold trim around my banner so I'm wondering why that didn't register as me getting gold

Bahzurker

11-14-2012

cool