Season 2 Rewards FAQ

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mjetal

11-14-2012

test

Zhirago

11-14-2012

test

Capt Coke

11-14-2012

what if we still dont have our janna skin

hkwong0422

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yegg View Post
Silver rewards just include the icons and the loading screen border trim. Are you sure you don't have the Silver trim on the loading screen?
I cant see the silver trim on the loading screen (I got the silver icon)

MAD THIRST

11-14-2012

I got gold trim, gold cup icon, gold loading border on my main and no Janna skin despite the claim that everyone who was eligible should have it by now. It still says "unavailable" in the champion browser and "Click to Unlock" before a game starts.

Cr0nix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAD THIRST View Post
I got gold trim, gold cup icon, gold loading border on my main and no Janna skin despite the claim that everyone who was eligible should have it by now. It still says "unavailable" in the champion browser and "Click to Unlock" before a game starts.
Have the exact same problem

MAD THIRST

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cr0nix View Post
Have the exact same problem
Good to know I'm not the only player that has encountered this issue. Yegg will probably see this and get it fixed. I just wanted to inform Riot and make sure they don't forget about us.

Kuzushi

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yegg View Post
I see everyone's point about showing the Ranked 3s border trim in normal TT games, but I'm still concerned about confusion and elitism resulting from Platinum or Diamond Ranked 3s borders showing up in normal games of a much lower skill level. If there were a Ranked Solo TT queue then it would be a different story, and it'd be an easy call to use that instead.
Even though I totally understand elitism issues regarding the borders, I don't understand why do you allow plat/diamond icons on the forums even if you haven't earned them in Solo Q then (vide Morello situation, for instance, the one I immediately noticed).

That, in my mind, contradicts the reason why you're not letting people having borders in normal 3v3. They just clash, imo.

I am still quite confused...

Chinfrandan

11-14-2012

I got the silver icon, but not my silver trim on the loading screen. I hope will get fixed

Zova

11-14-2012

cool