Season 2 Rewards FAQ

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Imsexyyoureugly

11-13-2012

Really unhappy about solo queue determines every queues when you have to work just as hard to get them in 3s and 5s. If you know how hard it is to find people to play together, and with skill as well. There is no way people getting there w/o skills. If you think it would be confusion because playing 3s and 5s is too easy based on the 5 wins, then make it 10 wins, or make it the reward dropped if falls too much like if you reach 1850 but dropped 100 elo, you dont qualify for rewards until you reach back to 1850. I think the loading trim is just very unfair.

Victim

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2012

ty

JackieBaby

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2012

Yegg, I just want to inform you that several players are experiencing bugged elo right now with random w/l scores. I'm sure you guys are already aware of this though!

DirtyWinky

11-13-2012

thanks

Werewolf Link

Recruiter

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yegg View Post
Yes, Elo earned during the preseason will count towards your standings in Season 3. There will not be another reset.
Can you explain why this is the case? I mean, the actual Season 3 will revamp the game: Item overhaul, mastery overhaul, etc. It seems weird that Elo will be gained towards a new Season, when we're still in Season 2's "meta" so to speak, when the game is going to go through a huge metamorphose in a month or two.

Hakarl

11-13-2012

Was teh skin just for plat?

Cr0nix

11-13-2012

@Yegg hello, i have not received my janna skin yet I got 1581 top rating in solo que! Still says unavailable for me.

Sundrah

11-13-2012

Uh why can't we see enemy team loading screen borders?

Endrid

11-13-2012

Q: will dominion players recieve any kind of rewards?

Yegg

Game Designer

Follow Yegg on Twitter

11-13-2012
15 of 20 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Werewolf Link View Post
Can you explain why this is the case? I mean, the actual Season 3 will revamp the game: Item overhaul, mastery overhaul, etc. It seems weird that Elo will be gained towards a new Season, when we're still in Season 2's "meta" so to speak, when the game is going to go through a huge metamorphose in a month or two.
We like to use the term "equal inequality". Yes, the game will be going through some rapid changes. However, everyone will be experiencing those changes for the first time together, and it's simply lame to have a period of time where games don't count for anything. There will still be plenty of time in Season 3 to increase your Elo if you choose to skip the preseason.