BT or IE first item on vayne?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gruteng

11-14-2012

well, i think it is just a personal opinion.BT for safer damage output,IE for more damage.I build IE because i like the random huge crits it provides, I know bt has more ad and it would be better than the IE, but i don't think the 20 ad make as much difference as the 250% crits every 4 atks.BT costs less, though, so it is up to you.I don't think rushing pd is that good, so i never do it.

Gruteng

11-14-2012

Quote:
IE is rather pointless first IMO because as long as she sustains she will have the damage from her silver bolts which is why BT first works

The same idea goes with PD as long as you keep hitting them what are they to do personally i prefer black cleaver first with a vampiric sceptre for the sustain but I'm probably discredited by my first statement
Well, first, black clever falls off later on, so you never should be getting that for any champion(specially with the new rework, for an adc, it will suck even more).Second, i like to max tumble first, since it is better for the consistant damage.Also, bt provides more sustain, but IE provides more damage.I think that ie is better, since i get a vamp scepter anyways, and it is good as an adc to do as much damage as possible, btVSie is just a personal preference, both are viable.Depends on your playstyle.

Crimson5pheonix

11-14-2012

BT first unless you have absolute faith in your heal support. IE next (or BT if you got IE first), PD is strictly a late game item. Her silver bolts won't deal enough damage to matter against anything but the tank and every bad Vayne I've seen went massive AS and did nothing fast.

CamaHa

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson5pheonix View Post
BT first unless you have absolute faith in your heal support. IE next (or BT if you got IE first), PD is strictly a late game item. Her silver bolts won't deal enough damage to matter against anything but the tank and every bad Vayne I've seen went massive AS and did nothing fast.
Holy **** BT and IE and then PD since PD is a late game item??? How long is ur freaking "late game"? 40min? 50min?