BT or IE first item on vayne?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Appendixless

11-13-2012

I main vayne and always build IE first. I always hear people say its better to go BT first since she has low AA range and needs the life steal to stay alive better in team fights. I just like the damage from IE first I guess. But BT is cheaper so you can snowball sooner? Idk.

Also is there any point where you would want to get a PD first before a BF item?

CerealBoxOfDoom

11-13-2012

if your beefy champs do their job and keep vayne alive then get IE
if you have no faith in your team get BT

teh d wreck

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appendixless View Post
I main vayne and always build IE first. I always hear people say its better to go BT first since she has low AA range and needs the life steal to stay alive better in team fights. I just like the damage from IE first I guess. But BT is cheaper so you can snowball sooner? Idk.

Also is there any point where you would want to get a PD first before a BF item?
Just my two cents. I play it game to game if i get bt first or ie. If I'm with a healer support I tend to get ie first and if my support doesn't heal I might get bt first. In either case I usually throw in a septer for the sustain.

I usually never rush pd until I at least have a BF sword.

Tsabo

11-13-2012

PD

Zombiemaster

11-13-2012

I usually go with BT first because it gives 20 more AD than IE when fully stacked, and Vayne's Q is better with more AD, but that's just me.
The only time I go PD first is if I have a Nunu support and I just feel like maxing Silver Bolts first. This way I have Nunu's AS buff and PD for Silver Bolts, but it's rarely better to do this.

CamaHa

11-13-2012

Phantom Dancer. Shake Dat Booty!

The Untold

11-14-2012

BT > PD, you only need the ad to get through the early game and PD gets you through the endgame.

CamaHa

11-14-2012

Vayne already got sweet AD boost with her ult. and that ult is on short cooldown as well. So Vayne will benefit from PD much more than from any additional AD increasing items.

MFG Colour

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appendixless View Post

IE is rather pointless first IMO because as long as she sustains she will have the damage from her silver bolts which is why BT first works

The same idea goes with PD as long as you keep hitting them what are they to do personally i prefer black cleaver first with a vampiric sceptre for the sustain but I'm probably discredited by my first statement

PapstJL4U

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MFG Colour View Post
IE is rather pointless first IMO because as long as she sustains she will have the damage from her silver bolts which is why BT first works

The same idea goes with PD as long as you keep hitting them what are they to do personally i prefer black cleaver first with a vampiric sceptre for the sustain but I'm probably discredited by my first statement
No you are not! :S

When i go for Mercs, i go for BC.
Another way: BFS>Zeal and depending on gold and the need for sustain i make the BFS to a BT or IE.