Adobe Air Debug Launcher constant crashes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Choleng

11-19-2012

it crashes on windows 7 a lot recently for me too

Neurokitten

11-19-2012

i'm on xp and just had this error today after having constant random disconnects mid-game all night.

TaiKerKer

11-19-2012

Ever since i started to play league, first patch at S2 I think. I constantly have this problem. But not as frequent as this patch. Before this patch, my PvP.net crash like one or two time a day. And the game crashed like once in 2 or 3 days.
Yesterday, my PVP.net crash uncountable much, and my game crashes 3 time in a row and I stopped playing. It even crashes when I was watching the replay.

iEklypze

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2012

I'm insanely tired of this. I just got another 30min queue dodge penalty (I got an hour and half one day aka 3 dodges in a row). Gonna test out replacing the old game files with the new adobe air and see if my game can manage to stay open a whole day. Hopefully I'll remember to report back. BTW I am also a WIN 8 guy.

Update
So I left my client on all night after swapping the Air files. It hasn't crashed once today. I can usually expect 4-5 crashes in a night on avg. SO TY for the fix, Serioc. I had assumed that when I update Air that this happened automatically.

Update 2: Been a week and still no crashes

Heartling

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrKNa View Post
Guys, this is working for me. I did random clicking in the past 15min and still havnt crashed yet.
Just try it
Didn't work for me.

Sminkle

11-20-2012

I'm on Vista and Adobe Air has been crashing more frequently in the past couple months than ever.

KAELISRAH

12-09-2012

And still no follow up from the red. Maybe if I keep searching this topic, I'll find some kind of red response that gives some feedback.

Chessyfan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-10-2012

I'm still getting the crash. I crashed during a ranked match while playing with my friend. I now have to wait another 30 minutes, and it wasn't my fault.

I didn't get the crash for a while in queing for a while, but then, out of nowhere, I get the crash again at the most inconvenient time.

Brosepius Maxim

12-10-2012

My first crash happened about 90% through a bot match on intermediate while playind nidalee. I started taking blue buff and my champ froze, initially i thought it was lag and so i waited, then the "reconnect" option came up and i tried it. This minimized the window and did nothing. I again tried to reconnect, and again it minimized the window and did nothing. Eventually i closed out LoL using my task manager and started looking for forum help. This seems to sprout from some compatibility issue with Adobe Air but im not 100% sure because so many people have so many slightly different solutions that worked for one but not the other using an updated Adobe Air version. I am not tech saavy at all and it would be difficult for me to figure out how to update everything and manually replace the needed text or files.

Can anyone help from riot please? I have limited time off work to enjoy my evenings and i would like to keep your gaming a part of it.

Note: I did go through a complete reinstall of the game and this did nothing at all. If there is a bug its not something specific to my computer, it is with your programming or programs running in synergy. I have never had any major issues until today, and ive been playing for months.

Elliot

12-10-2012

@Damiya
@RiotFpMcgee