Adobe Air Debug Launcher constant crashes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Heartling

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotFpMcgee View Post
Windows 8 isn't an area I have an lot of expertise, but I've forwarded this thread to someone who has more experience. I'm sorry you're experiencing this issue. In the meantime, posting your dxdiags, and r3dlogs will help us isolate the problem.
Wait, how is this a Windows 8 problem? I'm getting it on windows 7. And logs..

The r3d log is from a game I managed to actually play, after waiting through the loading screen for almost 15 minutes.

HaiImLoki

11-15-2012

bump

Heartling

11-15-2012

o_o Still nothing? H-uh. Would've figured more people were having this problem from the way my friends were talking.

dafedidi

11-15-2012

I'm on window XP and I have this problem

Chessyfan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2012

At the moment, it seems to be happening at random and I can't quite figure out what is causing it.

Red Komodo

11-16-2012

I dont have windows 8 but my LoL crashes either before the completed summoning, or after the champ select then when i attempt to reconnect it just stalls on the login page. Then its been happening on multiple computers and for a span of about a month.

WheezerX

11-16-2012

Yeah I'm getting this as well since the last patch, at least 20 times a day, no exaggeration. They need to get off their asses and fix this, I didn't invest money into this game just so they can botch a patch up and leave us to burn.

HaiImLoki

11-16-2012

bump

Phloozy

11-18-2012

Same issue here...... Windows 8

DrKNa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2012

Guys, this is working for me. I did random clicking in the past 15min and still havnt crashed yet.
Just try it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serioc View Post
Download and install the latest version of Adobe Air at:
http://get.adobe.com/air/?promoid=BUIGQ

Get to your Desktop via the Desktop button on the Windows 8 Start page.

Click on the library quick launch button (This gives you the old Windows 7 explorer).
The install location for Adobe AIR is typically "C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR"

What you want to do is copy the entire "Adobe AIR" folder from "Common Files" to
"C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\projects\lol_air_client\releases\0.0. 0.223\deploy"

You will probably want to rename your the existing "Adobe AIR" folder in the LoL client directory to something like "Adobe AIR Old" just in case you want to revert.