What hero beats Diana?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Magick Wizard

11-14-2012

Kennen

Khobahi

11-14-2012

Swain...he destroys diana

Colbyjack7

11-14-2012

Anyone with wave clear, just farm against her and don't allow her to roam. If you want a specific champion - Malzahar. She can't CS early because of his bouncing E and autos, and after 6 if you ever go in on him he will just E Q W R Ignite and you will die almost instantly even with your shield.

Rinto

11-14-2012

I think most AP solo top champs can do well. 'Cept Elise. Also any midlane compatable bruisers work. Casters have a hard time because Diana is in their face. Bruisers... Well they spend most of their time trying to get their opponent in their face so...

behemo7h

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SavagePrisonerSP View Post
Why get magic pen boots on Mundo?
cleaver and aura are magic

Taliesin

11-14-2012

I can confirm that Morgana and Mordekaiser shut her down. They basically just outpush her and then punish her for trying to keep the creeps off of her tower. She really can't do anything versus them.

Cho/Nunu work for obvious reasons. They win 99% of melee lanes.

Anyone who can punish her for having predictable melee patterns would make sense, as well. Swain and Viktor can both trap her and combo for some pretty ridiculous burst.

IonDragonX

11-14-2012

Has anyone said Ashe? being constantly slowed and harrased can be really bad for Diana. If Ashe saved her R for a counter to Diana's R then the trade would be over, right?

Gath Immortal

11-14-2012

a good diana can beat basically anyone in lane except cassio. Even a novice cassio player should be able to keep diana off of farm by constantly harassing her. Diana's other rough matchups include orianna, ryze and karthus, lane game in those fights comes down to skill, but she still has a disadvantage lategame against them because her damage drops off at about level 16 when everyone has about four items.

SaltyMcHaggiss

11-14-2012

I know its an unpopular opinion, but I usually try to pick kat into diana. Play the lane safe, push to her tower the instant she leaves lane (every blue buff should cost her at least half a wave) and roam when you can.

You aren't really going to shut down a diana in lane, but you can become a bigger threat come midgame if you don't play into her strengths. Also, shunpo is pretty nice for dodging Q, which, as previously mentioned, is the best way to beat Diana

Quartzmonkey

11-14-2012

Sejuani

... am i doing it right?