Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

What hero beats Diana?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Grand Treason

11-13-2012

Quote:
KarlHolz:
Swain, Ryze, Annie, Veigar,etc

Any AP with single target spells

So how often do you see them...?

StopLooknAtMyMoM

11-13-2012

A good Katarina

sSethia

11-13-2012

No one actually beats diana hard, but some mids like Cho'Gath and Morgana can hold their own.

JoeDerp

11-13-2012

Specifically for Diana?
Dr Mundo.
Sorceror's Shoes, Sunfire Cape, Force of Nature, Warmog's Armour, Spirit Visage, Banshee's Veil.

EDIT: In all seriousness, I've beaten every Diana I've ever come across with this build.
MR per level Glyphs help, too.

StopLooknAtMyMoM

11-13-2012

DONT DOWNVOTE MAH KATARINA.... max w, ult when her moonfall is down shunpo out of crescent strike

BaconExpress

11-13-2012

Elise outclasses her so badly. You can constantly poke her with Q then jump on her and kill her. If you, for some damn reason, cannot dodge her Q and she tries to jump on you just switch forms and rappel she just blew her load and you can get away.

Der Eisbär

11-13-2012

Gragas does quite well, out trades her pre-6 with the %dmg reduction and strong AD steroid post. popst 6 he can farm form safety with barrels and never be in range of her harass, he just hugs his tower while barrel is on cd if she decides to fight you you ult her into tower and then body slam into her followed by a q. she CANNOT fight you under tower and win unless you for whatever reason let her get way ahead.

You also can follow her ganks and counter gank quite well. If she goes bot follow and when she dives on to the adc/support (who is almost to their tower since you warned them) you ult pushing her under tower and you now fight her 3v1 under your tower.

RazerNagaPlx

11-13-2012

Quote:
NSF Dredd:
AP ezreal

This gave me a chuckle cause I actually did beat Diana on AP Ezreal once. But I don't really think she was very good.

Terrynvail

11-13-2012

Mordekaiser.
Last hit? Boom.
Lemme jump on you morde!
Boom boom.
Lemme harass you morde!
omg shield + Boom.

MasterGerbil

11-13-2012

Swain can probably beat her. She has to melee to last hit (unless she q's, which is mana intensive early). Swain has targeted ranged spells that do lots of damage, plus ranged auto attacks.

Really, any mid champ that has strong poke pre-6 can do well and beat her. Diana can't use the shield very often until she has blue buff, and can't dish out much damage without her ult. You need to dodge Diana's Qs, of course.