Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Elo placement

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iamthedunkmast3r

11-13-2012

So to my understanding you get placed with better people but for the last 5 ganmes i got 2 trolls everygame. I carried 2 and couldn't the other 3. Poeple are coming to ranked first picking mid and top and just playing ranked because its cool. They know nothign about teamwork and playing as a team nothing about positioning and taking ojectives. Bottom lien is the amount of trolls in this ****en game is absurd

iTaker

11-13-2012

Ya know for the first time i agree with one of these posts. Once it gets going it won't be as bad for really the placement games are so horrible. Pretty much all about luck on who you get on your team. I started 0/3 so not a BIG deal but I've had super trolls in 2/3.

iamthedunkmast3r

11-13-2012

rediculous i play bot as draven and our alistair blame sme for the entire game becuase he cant peel

Dark Doodles

11-13-2012

This is how its always been the ranked game system is based on if you can carry anyone alone and if your lucky enough to not have people trolling you