Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

You cant be serious about this ban

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Doct0r Phil

03-28-2013

Quote:
Pluppeyy:
This is a good case, I like it becuase it shows how broken the tribunal is. Banning innocents instead of focusing on the point of starting the tribunal.

It is a good case, it shows how people try to troll, abuse the system, and try to get away with it. It also shows that they fail and will get banned for doing so.

You are right, just not about the broken part. More or less, it shows how well the Tribunal IS working.

SupChoGath

09-20-2013

Quote:
Doct0r Phil:
It is a good case, it shows how people try to troll, abuse the system, and try to get away with it. It also shows that they fail and will get banned for doing so.

You are right, just not about the broken part. More or less, it shows how well the Tribunal IS working.

All I see is outcome win I see a alot of enemies who lost and take it out on the best player and him using his audio to taunt, how is this punishable? tribunal is a joke

powerbats

09-20-2013

Quote:
SupChoGath:
All I see is outcome win I see a alot of enemies who lost and take it out on the best player and him using his audio to taunt, how is this punishable? tribunal is a joke

Seriously you necro a 5 1/2 month old thread? Just stop, Riot has stated that bumping threads or in this case necroing threads is a no no.