Satanspawn86's "Catch 'em All" crusade!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Satanspawn86

Recruiter

11-13-2012

Good evening summoners!

My name is Satanspawn86 and I'm on a crusade to acquire every champion skin.

A little about myself: I began playing League around Dec.2011/Jan.2012. I've been playing the game almost daily since I started and can't get enough of it! I believe I've played approximately 1000 games and have been well behaved enough that, to my knowledge, my name hasn't been seen in the tribunal. This past season I attained Gold rank in Solo/Duo Queue. I've fallen so in love with League that I feel compelled to own every champion skin that I can possibly get my hands on. So far, there are 40 skins that a cannot obtain through the store due to them being Limited Edition skins and 5 that I simply don't feel comfortable with asking for(King Rammus, Victorious J4, Champ Ryze and the two RaF skins). I own every other skin. Period.

The purpose of this thread: I have seen several threads wherein people ask to trade RP for the skin that they desire and if the thread received 2k+ upvotes, Hippalus has granted their request. I have created a public spreadsheet in Google docs(link below) that contains a list of the skins I do not have and what their price was before being retired. I'm looking for people that have these skins and are willing to trade as well as, upvote the thread to help me reach my goal. Even if you do not have any of the skins for a trade, I ask that you please upvote and bump the thread to aid my cause.

If you are interested in trading me any of the skins on the list, please feel free to email me at Satanspawn86@gmail.com with your summoner name, the skin(s) from the list that you're willing to trade and the amount of RP you'd want for it(please be reasonable). Once we've agreed on the skin and RP price I'll add it to the spreadsheet and ask that you reply to this thread with confirmation for Hippalus to see.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...kbHhVNVE#gid=0

I want to thank you all in advance for any help that you can give.

Edit: Why would anyone downvote this? Trolls will be trolls I suppose
Edit 2: Thanks to Godsrequiem for offering up 6 of the 61 skins. I've updated the spreadsheet to reflect this.
Edit 3: Adjusted the spreadsheet to reflect the skins that are still needed after the current legacy sale. Down to 40 from 61!

Tenac

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2012

Good Luck!

SuperBubblesMan

11-13-2012

bump

Maniak Smith

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2012

You can doooo eeet! Good Luck!

Annapii

11-13-2012

Good luck.

Satanspawn86

Recruiter

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annapii View Post
Good luck.
Thanks, you too!

SpiritHacker

11-13-2012

+1/bump. Good luck!

SoulxPrayer

11-14-2012

bump

Satanspawn86

Recruiter

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoulxPrayer View Post
bump
Thanks for the bump!

Truffle

11-14-2012

interesting fact. urf the manatee skin for warwick was released as the april fools skin the first year the game was out. it was on sale for i want to say 2 days for 50 rp and then went up to 5k rp for the rest of the month before they removed it from the store.