Fizz in team fights

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dane Belthound

11-13-2012

Trying to learn Fizz. I think he is an under used champions. But I am having difficulty in team fights figuring out what to do.

I hate to use my Ult, Q, W, then E to escape because it feels like I am wasting a lot of AOE dmg to escape. Yet when I don't use it, IF I don't get any kills, I die. So what is the general strategy/combos with fizz? Especially in a team fight.

Also should you use surge or ignite? I feel like surge fits Fizz perfectly and has been doing great things for me in lane. But I get harassed every time I pick it. I figure the increased percentage dmg I get with the extra hits and increased burst dmg from my spells out does the dmg of ignite at least early and mid if not also late game.

CheNBR

11-13-2012

I usually stay just out of range until the tank picks the fight. then W - Q into an ADC or APC. when they try and run use your E to slow them and AOE damage. Or if you get focused use E twice to get away. wait for cooldown, then re-engage. Assuming you are doing a full AP build. Save ulti for when they are running away, its slow will help you get in rage again and finish them off.

Amatzikahni

11-13-2012

Aim for the squishy. You have lots of mobility, and when you land an ult, burst him down and try to kite whoever's chasing you. When your CD's are back up, go in and do more damage then retreat and kite again. Your autos even with W active don't do enough damage to justify tanking, so you have to play like a squishy assassin.