Best spot for kayle?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BigPhill

11-12-2012

Just wondering what the concensus is for where kayle should play.

I normally jungle or top her, but have literally played her in every role with moderate success.

I like her in jungle cuz altho her ganks aren't the strongest with her ult up I can regularly dive and finish the job.

Personally my weakest spot with kayle is actually playing her as support, I'm not a very good support with any champ however so I'm not sure if that was due to my supporting or kayle

Shamwowz

11-12-2012

Solo top is good! And even though its not the best spot, I've done good double team bottom. I've only tried her jungling a couple of times, and I'm not very good at jungling so I can't really say anything.

lastchancexi

11-12-2012

She doesn't have hard CC or great sustain, so it's hard to play her support. All junglers are gold starved right now, so it's hard to play someone who scales so well with items.

HOOKERWITHAWENIS

11-13-2012

I've noticed bot support with a good vayne is a beyond good mix up , you shoot your nuke slow she tumbles gets shots in , rinse repeat

Maleric

11-13-2012

I've played her as a jungle hybrid. She's got solid ganks early on with her q and great utility no matter what items she has with w and r. Also, get a couple kills, which she's more than capable of early game, and she can start snowballing well.

Ryladine

11-13-2012

I've found kayle is very very effective in the bot lane, with the proper champion combination to aid you (Someone with a slow/stun that deals a decent amount of damage) a kayle focusing an attack speed/damage/ability power mix with primary focus on attack speed can take a lane all the way past its inhibitor in under 20 minutes.

Note, that IS with a mastery and rune page that is geared specifically towards as much AP as possible early game.

Elegencia

11-13-2012

Jungle hybrid Kayle is my most played pick of the last few months. She thrives everywhere, though. Kayle is the mad notes!

Leninon

11-13-2012

Hello BigPhill

Kayle, like any champ, is assessed:
1 passive/innate->ability function->ratioes->items->appearence least (in this order)

2 her [kit]/setup is without finishers => blunt battle axe (several grinding hits--surprised she doesnt hav [rev-up] but she doesnt hav stackes) She lacks a shaco/talon back-stab condemn, even garen's finisher. She also lacks tanky abilities, escape aids, and cleanse.

3 positioning & team function
I found forcing or even ambushing your opponent while he is [obliged] into mindless maneuver helps (especially when they are oblivious to ur existence ) ghost/orbit during fights. Choke points and preset paths are great to be a bouncer at the gate, usually some sustain helps to keep u there for amazing minutes.

Soraka and nidalee all hav gimmicks to help them out, while kayle's theme is open or vague. Actucally, i would like to see a perma push kayle. But its all about everyone's enjoyable experience. I dont want to bring in items as subject nor her farming capacity after nerfs/buffs. Not that i know anything about kayle. Kayle is still skill wise very needy on gold brackets so careful who's your natural partner.

Hav fun

Leninon

ps maybe you can find what shes based on

Stiler

11-13-2012

She's a beast top. I can solo her against teemo, darius, nid, etc. Yorick is a pita to solo as kayle though.

You just need to make sure you focus on E first, then Q, then W (and r everytime it's available).

Also ward river, kayle hasn't got a good leap ability like some tops so you have to be careful. Do remember that her W (heal) also has movespeed on it, so it's useful for both catching people and getting away.

Combat wise, open with her Q to slow them, then e and attack. She has one of the HIGHEST early game damages of any hero in lol.