Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Haven't seen an official announcement

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vires1

11-13-2012

Is there a specific time frame or date when preseason patch is supposed to hit the PBE?
I would love to know when I can start testing out these changes and I would like if someone could either post a factual response of the time of release with proof of that or a Red response would be fantastic. Or even if someone could point me in the right direction to find this out would also be much appreciated.

Bork Hammer 40k

11-13-2012

While I don't have a date for the patch I know you can keep an eye on http://www.surrenderat20.net
They post announcements when the PBE gets patched along with the patch notes.

Vires1

11-13-2012

Quote:
Bork Hammer 40k:
While I don't have a date for the patch I know you can keep an eye on http://www.surrenderat20.net
They post announcements when the PBE gets patched along with the patch notes.

Ah but I want to know when it'll happen =P

So far it seems my best bet is the "DevTracker" forum. But thank you for the effort.

Inlustre

11-13-2012

I can't remember the thread, but a red said that the preseason changes were still being internally tested and tweaked. So chances are we won't see a release for a couple of weeks, maybe a bit more, but i doubt it.

Vires1

11-13-2012

Quote:
Inlustre:
I can't remember the thread, but a red said that the preseason changes were still being internally tested and tweaked. So chances are we won't see a release for a couple of weeks, maybe a bit more, but i doubt it.

Bagh, thank you. I guess I will just have to exercise patience >.>