What in the Holy Olafs' Name...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ahlen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2012

Played a vlad game, had 89 flat MR pen, was glorious.

Cottontail Teemo

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by A12MO12 View Post
its a good time to practice galio vs a teemo. With about 150 or more MR if you hit a shroom and activate shield you barely take any damage.
I had a Galio against me as Teemo that did just that, maybe if BFT teemo becomes super popular we'll see some more Galio play

HaIfhearted

11-13-2012

Pity Galio is such a lack-luster champion in Dominion, eh A12MO12?

That is a great idea that unfortunately suffers due to Galio's mediocrity.

Catnium

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2012

i did something totally silly .. AP MF on my euw acc ... 14/0/10

that aoe dot

Panwar

11-14-2012

Would be hilarious if the new meta was 3 tanky AP's and 2 glass cannon LSing AD carries.

DiscworldDeath

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaIfhearted View Post
Pity Galio is such a lack-luster champion in Dominion, eh A12MO12?

That is a great idea that unfortunately suffers due to Galio's mediocrity.
Though he really likes Wooglet's, so maybe we should try him some more. He can also appreciate the new Sweeper.

Painkillar

11-14-2012

just put a picture of teemo on a dart board till riot fixes the horrors they unleashed.

Infirc

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panwar View Post
Would be hilarious if the new meta was 3 tanky AP's and 2 glass cannon LSing AD carries.
inb4 i get downvoted to oblivion but Maaaan that would be so awesome!!! that's pretty much making the classes we were asking for viability ...well...viable. Plus combo based play is a lot more interesting to play and watch than mash q based play

Fabs457

11-14-2012

I stepped on a shroom with Poppy. There was an ensuing explosion of Poppy body parts that littered the battlefield

I read of some individuals arguing that buying Oracles was a simple fix to 'eliminating Teemo'. Is that viable or are they just blowing hot air?---or should that extra gold go simply into itemizing for mr. I'm unsure of the cost effectiveness of 250g to do away with 1 mushroom/risk of getting jungle ganked just to mitigate the awesome damage of a BFT infused mushroom.

ShawNuff

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infirc View Post
inb4 i get downvoted to oblivion but Maaaan that would be so awesome!!! that's pretty much making the classes we were asking for viability ...well...viable. Plus combo based play is a lot more interesting to play and watch than mash q based play
I doubt you will see more ADCs. A good number of the Assasins are AP, as is Teemo, + its already tough for them to survive. I don't see how buffing Mages isn't an indirect nerf to all other classes (though BFT Wooglets Amumu is pretty terror).