Softban: Teemo or BFT, pick one

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hamm3rhand

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

Hi guys i know there have been a lot of people concerned about the changes recently. Most of what i hear is issues with Teemo and BFT. So, I am asking for the institution of a "soft ban" on one or the other, you decide. a soft ban is when the community agrees to not play something that is deemed vastly OP, much as many of us don't play jayce or kass very often due to most people realizing the unfair nature of these champions.

I realize that many people might be frustrated at the moment with the numbers of teemos in their games, but with draft being dead, this is all we can do at the moment. If you encounter a teemo and he makes you angry, DON"T decide to play him next match, then you are just perpetuating the issue. Please everyone lets just play like we were, and consider Teemo to be banned. I think everyone will have a much more enjoyable time during these rough periods while Nome gets things ironed out if we ignore the stuff that is massively imbalanced and stick with the Dominion that we all know and enjoy. I personally will not be playing teemo in the near future.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Koravel

11-14-2012

As I was just discussing with a couple of people, with the removal of Rabs and Zhonyas, APs are almost forced to grab a BFT. Instead of having two things that we can build with the Needlessly Large Rod, now we are down to one. There is really nothing remotely close to the same power as a build that includes Wooglets and BFT.

So if there is a soft ban, it should be on Teemo.