The Jungle Lore

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SWZproductions

11-13-2012

I believe that the Golems in the game are not getting enough love.

For starters this is what i got. Many winters ago the Golems lived happily in their camp, then Almost out of no where the evil Lizard Elder came and took the Baby Golems away from their mother and forced them to remain in his part of the Jungle forever, The Mother (Blue Buff) was devastated and to make matters worse, the Elder Lizard had The Mother guarded by his servants so she would not try to Bring her kids back to safety. Thus the separation of Blue Buff and Mini Golems was created.

Not sure if done before, Dosent see like it,
the reason i made this was because because i always pondered why the Golems were separated and always thought that the Mini Golems were Cute, tell me what you think :3

- SWZproductions

IS1e74e20b38403929f4aad

11-13-2012

The ''Jungle creeps'' are actually created by the bros that created summoner's rift, so basically, they're just an illusion...

Trolosaurus

11-13-2012

Golems actually have lore

Imbued by the power of the Nexus, the planet itself rises up to bring forth a protector of its lands. The Stone Golems roam the forests of Summoner's Rift, imbued with the strength of the Nexus and acting against any who disturb the peaceful wake of this isolated battleground.