1350 RP Skins

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eyepop

11-13-2012

Dragon Trainer Lulu has reminded me of something:

Remember when Riot switched from two release skins to one? Their reasoning was that this would let them release better skins with champs. So what do they do when they make a better skin?

Charge more for it, duuuuuh.

With MeKha'Zix I was fine with this cuz the skin was amazing and I got it in the bundle, but Dragon Trainer Lulu? Pix looks stupid, and there's no way to get this skin cheaper. Definitely not worth 1350 RP.

Riot obviously plans on inflating prices even more (10,000 IP champs in 2013?), and unless we make a statement with our wallets, it's not gonna end.

Fubby3

11-13-2012

"Ok guis we are taking this one cool ting out, but dunt worri guis, we adding something that isnt even as gud as wat we tuk out, but increasing pric ok?"

Hunkulese

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2012

Who cares. If it's not worth it to you don't buy it.

Eyepop

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunkulese View Post
Who cares. If it's not worth it to you don't buy it.
I care because eventually there will be a skin that I would love to have, and then I'd find that oh, sucks to be me, cuz now all skins are priced at 1350 RP and I can only justify spending 975 on a skin.

I don't care about the Lulu skin's price itself (happy about it, to some extent, cuz I won't have to see that ugly dragon in game), I care about the trend that it represents.