Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Syndra's E and Jarvan's Ult: Oops!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

I NOM your soul

11-13-2012

I was in a bot match, playing as Syndra, and another character was Jarvan. He casted his ult and trapped 2 champions in the crater. I hit them with Scatter the Weak (her E) with a sphere summoned up and it knocked them out of his crater. I only did it once, but it is something that should be fixed.

RECREATE: Have Jarvan trap 1 or more champions with his ult. As Syndra summon up 1+ spheres and hit the champions inside the crater. They will be knocked out of it.

Vires1

11-13-2012

Why shouldn't you be able to do this? You can escape Jarvan IV's ult via dashes and leaps and be taken out of it via knock-backs and grabs. Why shouldn't you be able to push them out?

phar0ah1

11-13-2012

Yeah, I don't think that is a bug just the way it is intended to work. Riven can even hop out using her Q skill. Not really a big deal I think.

KesslerCOIL

11-14-2012

Its a knockback, Vayne and Poppy dont knock enemies through terrain.
Also Syndra cant knock enemies through any other forms of terrain.

phar0ah1

11-14-2012

Well thats because the mechanics on Vayne and Poppy's skill allows them to stun champs based on whether or not they hit terrain. Its an either or for them. Also if you read the details for Vayne's condemn, it states, "Temporary terrain such as Anivia's Crystallize and Jarvan IV's Cataclysm does not count as impassible terrain."

Blackthorn

11-14-2012

while it isnt a bug i think it should count as terrain so the ult would be more viable at trapping more than a handful of champs without a dash or jump

Reech

11-14-2012

Quote:
Blackthorn:
while it isnt a bug i think it should count as terrain so the ult would be more viable at trapping more than a handful of champs without a dash or jump

It shouldn't count as terrain, its the exact same as anivia's wall, you just need to be careful with push or pull skills when an enemy is inside a jarvan ult or stuck at an anivia wall.