Item Preview Its Tuesday

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cyanide Velocity

11-13-2012

Garen loves this item as well as Nasus.

Warlink523

11-13-2012

Quote:
We'll need to go back and tune Shaco's clone a bit - Right now, I have no idea, mostly because yeah. Shaco's clone is weird. I'd have to dig around his internals a bit.
so is this why you didn't answer if yorik's clone could proc the effect as well to my earlier question lol? As history has shown us: yorik's clones are always full of bugs and problems xD

But seriously now, I'm really wondering about passives that already splash (nocturne, diana, and malph). Will each enemy hit with the ability splash proc the tiamat splash? Will this mean the "main" target (lets say the big wolf in wolf camp) will get hit by: main auto attack, splash created by tiamat due to proc-ing from ability's splash on minor wolf 1 and wolf 2?

Hank Hill

11-13-2012

Darn I thought ranged AD carries were gonna get abused and thrown aside for S3. An assistant manager can dream.

Falling Objects

11-13-2012

So just for clarification, you mentioned earlier that if Nasus kills a target with his Q, and the splash damage kills a nearby target, he'll get two stacks (+6 damage) to his Q?

Vishibus

11-13-2012

Is it possible to make it impossible to purchase for ranged champions?

KesslerCOIL

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2012

If Morde kills someone with his Ult and the target has Tiamat, will the Ghost proc it?

Xypherous

Systems Designer

11-13-2012
28 of 46 Riot Posts

Quote:
But seriously now, I'm really wondering about passives that already splash (nocturne, diana, and malph). Will each enemy hit with the ability splash proc the tiamat splash? Will this mean the "main" target (lets say the big wolf in wolf camp) will get hit by: main auto attack, splash created by tiamat due to proc-ing from ability's splash on minor wolf 1 and wolf 2?
No, Tiamat's splash will on trigger off of things that trigger other on-hit effects.

Quote:
Is it possible to make it impossible to purchase for ranged champions?
There are awesome people working on it.

Quote:
If Morde kills someone with his Ult and the target has Tiamat, will the Ghost proc it?
Ghosts apply Mordekaiser's on-hit effects and the target's unique passives - So if Mordekaiser has Tiamat, the Ghost will proc it.

I think. It's been a while.

KAOChosen

11-13-2012

So im slightly confused. As far as i was aware, item effects (gunblade / dfg) used spell vamp. Is this something exclusive to this line of items to use lifesteal? and does the tiamat non upgraded version get the same lifesteal effect?

Daemon

11-13-2012

Will Pantheon's spears also work with new Tiamat? I'm assuming so because it is like a GP's Q.

At this rate, how viable are AD melee casters looking right now?
Are you pushing for a new meta or hoping that people realize that champions like Talon and Pantheon are suddenly strong due to new itemization? Do you believe with new items, various blows and nerfs to bruisers, etc., that AD melee caster top lane will be a thing?

Mephew

11-13-2012

How short will be the cooldown?
Short?
Kinda short?
Very short?
Karthus?