Item Preview Its Tuesday

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Oot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2012

This is amazing. So will there be any other upgraded variants of Tiamat, or is the Lifesteal one the only one?

WTH IS A CHAMP

11-13-2012

Yes! Show melee love!

TheLazyGent

11-13-2012

Ranged ADC's get their own AoE damage item? I'm kinda worried now. But that aside I must enjoy tiamat tuesday while I can before it is ruined. DAMN YOU XYPHEROUS!!!!

The Stormchaser

11-13-2012

This will help melee carries, ALOT

u have no idea

Artea

11-13-2012

I love you xeph!

EyeMSoBaws

11-13-2012

Nice

Jaystander

11-13-2012

Wow, thats actually so much better than I was expecting. Will it still work with Fiora's ult because even without stacking it is quite powerful and the larger range will make it still good on her.

Also I don't know if you are willing to disclose this but is the itemization of ranged AD carries getting split? I really want thta to happen :P

Zerglinator

11-13-2012

Hail Hydra!

Xypherous

Systems Designer

11-13-2012
3 of 46 Riot Posts

Quote:
Will this still work with ranged on-hit skills like gangplanks Q?
Yes, but only if you're melee. Kayle becomes ranged - so Tiamat will no longer work during her ranged form.

Quote:
Will it still work with Fiora's ult because even without stacking it is quite powerful and the larger range will make it still good on her.
It will still work on Fiora's ultimate - but it will no longer inherit the base damage from Fiora's ultimate - so you don't get silly instant-gib cases. It splashes for a % of your total attack damage.

FireFlinger

11-13-2012

Sounds like we will get troll lifesteal builds that can go to a wave and heal up in 1 or 2 hits