Karma Buffs YESSSSSSSS

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

M0rtiv0re

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

The cooldown increase on her mantra is a disturbing thing to see. especially since all other new champs are getting three charges and she only has two. Ahri, kha, and xerath i can think of right now that get 3 charges. The only saving grace is i thought i saw that one of her skills gives her a mantra charge back

skinnerz

11-14-2012

I don't think you guys understand. As she is now, her mantra are very "un ultimate" feeling. They augment the effect of her spells but nothing that makes it feel like it was an ult, just a steroid for the next spell.
By adding better CC (namely that stun on her empowered shield) it greatly improves the effectiveness of the spell other than just shielding + aoe damaging.
The increase more than warrants the increase in cooldown. Just remember that the higher the cooldown, the more effective % based CDR items are anyway, so i don't see the 40%cdr builds on her to have much of a difference.

ChaoticHypnotic

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinnerz View Post
I don't think you guys understand. As she is now, her mantra are very "un ultimate" feeling. They augment the effect of her spells but nothing that makes it feel like it was an ult, just a steroid for the next spell.
By adding better CC (namely that stun on her empowered shield) it greatly improves the effectiveness of the spell other than just shielding + aoe damaging.
The increase more than warrants the increase in cooldown. Just remember that the higher the cooldown, the more effective % based CDR items are anyway, so i don't see the 40%cdr builds on her to have much of a difference.
Actually, no. The changes don't warrant the increase in cooldown, and even with 40% CDR the differences are quite significant.

Old: 65 60 55 50
New: 110 95 80 65
Old with Max CDR: 39 36 33 30
New with Max CDR: 66 57 48 39

Delta with Max CDR: 27 21 15 9
% Increase with Max CDR: 69% 58% 45% 30%