Mundo Jungle counters

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheJGWentworth

11-15-2012

I've been playing him a lot lately and I'm wondering how people stop him. Like what are some weaknesses about him, I know that he is extremely squishy pre-6 and that is about it, I just want to know how people stop him so I can sort've capitalize on his weaknesses. Also should I take hp quints or movement speed?

iixSILENT

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2012

Ignites, Morello's Evil Tome, Trist's E, MF's E I believe. Anything that reduces Mundo's ability to heal himself during a gank/team fight leaves him pretty crippled. His biggest threats are breaking CC, and healing himself for massive health during fights. You can't stop him from breaking CC because of his W I believe it is...so if you stop his ability to heal well, he doesn't do much other than die.

TheJGWentworth

11-15-2012

"Mundo Jungle counters"

quardians

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheJGWentworth View Post
"Mundo Jungle counters"
Lol

YuHZ

11-15-2012

Mundo's quite a fast jungle clearer, I imagine someone who can take his camps will be able to slow him down, maybe Shyvana. Lee sin too possibly, champions that can abuse him when his sustain is negative in his early levels will be very successful.

Bunnymo chan

11-15-2012

mundo is fairly weak in the beginning, pretty much anyone with a strong lvl 2 can counter jungle him, but later it gets even. Lee sin, shyv, udyr, and suprisingly pantheon can 1v1 him early ignoring summoners. the reason due to the fact that mundo tends to take a lot of dmg early.