Thoughts on Zed?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ahlen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

He's got tricks but he's pretty weak and gets countered really easily by a lot of heroes. Energy also limits him heavily as a bruiser. While the manaless, and even mana bruisers are spamming their skills as much as they want, he has to wait for his energy.

baleofvale

11-14-2012

I've only played against Ned, haven't tried him out yet. He has been pretty easy to pillage with Panth; he sends out a little shadowy thing and then goes and runs around in the back like a shoplifter. So avoid the little shadowy thing, and then its kinda easy to predict where he going to go, couple hits and he's done. I'm looking forward to someone find a good build that works for him.

Reynmaker

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

I was going to instabuy with IP, but now I think I'll wait for a free week.
Diana/Akali - Assassins with defense. One has stealth, One has a shield, both with dashes
Jax, Irelia, Riven and co. - No explanation necessary.
Zed - 0 defense, mediocre burst......high skillcap reward ? is there a reward with this one ?

the lynchpin of his kit, and speaking thematically, is his shadow. He should be able to outplay people with it when engaged in battle, switching positions, changing attack angles etc. 22-16 seconds of cooldown does not give him that.

The shadow ability should have a passive that greatly reduces it's cooldown when engaged in battle, which opens him up to the possibility of outplaying the multitude of blinks, jumps, slows and stuns that almost every mele has in this game.