Thoughts on Zed?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mindllapse

11-13-2012

go

Argodis

11-13-2012

I like his unique running animation when you're running really fast....

Evelynn Butt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2012

Only played against, never played, never felt threatened. But we'll see if that's people learning him or not over the next few days.

konfetarius

11-13-2012

Once people stop leveling Q first on him we should get a better gauge of his power.

HaIfhearted

11-13-2012

He seems decent.
Not too strong, but not completely weak, either.

larkhill

11-13-2012

the entire concept is fairly simply. he's a difficult champ to master. if you dont, he's weak. but when you do, he's supposed to be strong. much like draven. if you can actually pull off his real combo's he;s supposed to be really good.

the risk:reward ratio on zed is WAY off. draven, when played right and all axes are being caught, does A LOT of dmg. with zed, even when played to max potential, really doesnt do a heck of a lot. sure he can get some fancy escapes in but at the end of the day, he's an assassin that takes too much effort to accomplish what other assassins do much easier.

tldr: too fancy for too little dmg. khazix outshines him in every way. better escapes, better dmg. better ult.

Mindllapse

11-13-2012

his damage feels really weak when you don't combo your abilities so that they hit twice with your shadow

but the shadow is on a very long CD (22sec at rank 1 and only down to 16 at rank5)

and I feel like I'm out of energy all the frakkin time

clear 1 minion wave = out of energy

the ult is also pretty crappy and anticlimactic compared with other ults (until late game when you can actually do damage within the window of time during ult)

I wish his ult was instead a copy of the W spell with the same cost/effects/cd but on separate cooldown so that you can have both W and R for shadows

frumper

11-13-2012

not impressed, he feels clunky and damage seems low compared to other assassins.

Reynmaker

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2012

Katerina - Mash Butons
Jayce - Mash buttons
Both with retarded ratios and base damage.

Zed - below 1.0 Ad ratios with potential for high damage if you line up everything perfectly. LO effin L
I'll buy him.

Mindllapse

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reynmaker View Post
Katerina - Mash Butons
Jayce - Mash buttons
Both with retarded ratios and base damage.

Zed - below 1.0 Ad ratios with potential for high damage if you line up everything perfectly. LO effin L
I'll buy him.
zed Q is 1.0 ad ratio, on top of another 0.5 if you hit something with your shadow

his E is 0.9 which is close enough

still **** damage though