@People who are like "yeah <newest hero> is my main"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

cbr1000rider

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by KalosCast View Post
I just figured by "main" people meant "favorite character to play"
Nah. Main means 'I'm a poor scrub who spends IP on skins instead of champs and I don't have a job so I can't buy another champ.'

Favorite character to play means, 'I am in a normal game so this is my favorite char to play, if this is ranked someone shoot me now. '

Leib Olmai

10-06-2010

"SWEAIN IS MY MAINS LOLZ"

Dude Learn to spell Swain..

"Lol stfu noob im better than you"
right....

Saw that 6 time yesterday.

I say you need at least a good week or two before saying someone is your "new main". Also played that character the majority of the times.

Kiryu

10-06-2010

+1 for actually using "you're" correctly.

Twigod

10-06-2010

What if Swain is someone's main though? Not up to you to decide.

Cerys

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2010

Anyone without a variety of mains is kind of silly. Should have at least a tank/utility, AD, and AP champ you're really good with. Preferably more, but -at least- those 3. Otherwise you're going to screw your team sometime when the champ you like playing is picked and you suck with everything else.

Coedeed

10-06-2010

Ezreal was my main until they turned him into an OP AD piece of ****.

November Terra

10-06-2010

Akali Sona and Nidalee are my mains.

**** you if you want to tell me otherwise.

And yes I pick characters depending on what the team needs, tanking from time to time as well.

King Mog

10-06-2010

lol I think we all have a favored playstyle such I do better with caster and support champs then I do with melee and ranged carries. I can play tanks but I am not pro with them, but I am all for playing a tank if the team comp needs. Just dont make me play a ranged/melee carry >.> cause I'll just pic MS and spam my ult thill things die.

StretchyStretch

10-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbr1000rider View Post
Nah. Main means 'I'm a poor scrub who spends IP on skins instead of champs and I don't have a job so I can't buy another champ.'

Favorite character to play means, 'I am in a normal game so this is my favorite char to play, if this is ranked someone shoot me now. '
You can't buy skins with IP.

Lpchaos

10-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by StretchyStretch View Post
You can't buy skins with IP.
+1 for catching this before me.