Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Help me if you can!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Great Pyrenees

11-13-2012

I get bored sometimes with pvping and I want to see really good players at work in ranked games. This way I could improve, the problem is I dont know anyone and would like to add them to friends so I can relax after a hard day and enjoy their work. I need your help in finding the following please!

1 2k elo Reneckton player (Plays reneckton 80% of the time)
2 2k elo Heimerdinger player (etc etc)
3 2k elo Udyr player (etc so forth)
4 2k elo Taric player (yada yada)
5 2k elo Teemo player (you know it)
6 2k elo Cassiopia player (I know they exist!)

And thats it. This will help many boring nights. If you know them get them to send Great Pyrenees a friend invite and I will be honored and happy to learn from them! Or post your name in the forum and I will send you a friend request. Bumps appreciated and Dyrus if you should read this I am your #1 fan (well I havent subscribed yet) add me bro!