[Bug Report] Swain

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lez

10-06-2010

Hello, I played about 30 to 40 games last night with swain and here are some of the bugs I have found. If they have been fixed already please ignore them.

[1] Swains E isnt give the right account of extra dmg. I killed golem last night and my laser bird did more damge by its self. Same with the W, I didn't try the Ult tho.

[2] If Swain puts his E or Q on tryn or karthus They die with their passive's and or Ult not working. With tryn Its his ULt that doesnt work, the dot's dmg over rides his Ult. With karthus, it will say he killed him self and wont kick in his passive.

[3] Exhaust makes Swain's Ult not hit anything. It shouldn't work because his Ult is a magic based skill, not a AD/Meele skill.

That's all I got for now. Will update as I find more things to post.

duvatwo

10-06-2010

How you managed to play 30-40 games in one night is beyond impressive. Lets do the math shall we:

30 games at 11 minutes (assuming practice games) = 5.5 hours of gameplay.
30 games at 20 minutes (TT) = 10 hours of gameplay.
30 games at 25 minutes (surrenders) = 12.5 hours of gameplay.
30 games at 35 minutes (SR) = 17.5 hours of gameplay.

I didn't even go up to ~40 games because that would mean...

Erronius

10-06-2010

Golems have negative magic resist... All your spells will do more damage than they say they will, there's no bug.

TheEye

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2010

That bug with karthus happened to me i was karthus and swain killed me and i think i even got the gold but am not so sure

Lez

10-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by duvatwo View Post
How you managed to play 30-40 games in one night is beyond impressive. Lets do the math shall we:

30 games at 11 minutes (assuming practice games) = 5.5 hours of gameplay.
30 games at 20 minutes (TT) = 10 hours of gameplay.
30 games at 25 minutes (surrenders) = 12.5 hours of gameplay.
30 games at 35 minutes (SR) = 17.5 hours of gameplay.

I didn't even go up to ~40 games because that would mean...
I played from after the patch came out which was around what 3:30 pm til 9:30/10;00 am, thats some math for you budy

Lez

10-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erronius View Post
Golems have negative magic resist... All your spells will do more damage than they say they will, there's no bug.
It happened on red, and also on dragon.

Erronius

10-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lez View Post
It happened on red, and also on dragon.
All of which have negative magic resist. -30 on all I believe.

Melee Maniac

10-06-2010

I have seen swain kill tryn with his ult up. I also had a game where karthus kept killing himself, I guess this explains that.

iWreckYouz

10-07-2010

I was in a game where swain killed karthus and it said karthus killed himself. He even got the bounty on him (647G i believe).
This is what happened.
I was Sona. Allied karthus and allied ezreal were attacked by Swain in the middle lane, around the spot where the first turret on the blue (enemy) team was. Swain turned on his ulti. He E and Q'd karthus. Karthus and ezreal lived, and Swain was killed by Karthus. Karthus was on VERY low hp, around 5-10. Swain's E already expired a few seconds ago. Right after Swain died, Karthus was attacked by blue caster minions, he died and it said he killed himself.
Maybe karthus kills himself if minions get the finishing blow or something?

Dirty Foot

10-07-2010

This sounds a lot like the guy that swears up and down he played a game and tested the summoner heal for 100 clicks...that would be a 5 1/2 hour practice game.