Out.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dinkey Pablo

08-16-2013

Finally out of Bronze 5. Failed my first 10 provisional games, and after that 4 series. Been trying so hard to get out and finally I am. Yes, I'm not the best player but I just feel so relieved I'm out of the place and wanted to tell the world so here it is.

Mada Iron

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-17-2013

Congratulations! Just climbed out of Bronze a few days ago. You learn a lot once you accept that you're why you're in that division. Good luck in the future!

Dinkey Pablo

08-17-2013

Thank You <3

Daeryn

08-17-2013

I really hate it when people say your skill levels determines what league/ranking you are in. I've been up for promo in Bronze V 3 times now. And every time I lose both promo games in a row. Due to people feeding or afkers. Had a 0/12 TF in my last game vs Teemo mid. I don't care how good you are. You can't carry with a team like that.

All the people in higher leagues saying oh Bronze V isn't elo hell. 95% of the time weren't even in Bronze. and were placed in Silver or Gold from the start.

Thaiboxer87

08-17-2013

I was in Bronze 5 twice?? got out both times rather easy. But luck really plays a lot in solo-q. however, being better than most ppl in your league will in a grand scale, keep u moving up. thats for sure. luck,tho, determines how fast and bumpy your ride up will be.

whosReversal

08-17-2013

Good luck man! Just stay positive and you'll eventually climb out, don't rage/blame your team mates and don't argue.