Gold Not showing up

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rockaqt

11-13-2012

We are supposed to receive a Gold Trim on all game types in the loading screen if we achieved Gold is season 2. I am having this issue. As stated below it says we are supposed to receive the gold border for the loading screen regardless of the game mode.

I Have still not received my gold trim for my loading screen, yet I have a silver one. Riot Can you please fix this for the love of god.

Gold tier:

War Hero Janna skin
Gold banner trim in summoner profile
Gold border on the game loading screen
Gold summoner icon for each queue in which you are Gold tier

Lufthansa

11-13-2012

Ya. This is kinda retarded. If Riot had previously said that only Solo Q gets your the banner, then I would have actually tried for gold in that.

KCIV4

11-13-2012

i still havn't even gotten my summener icon for silver!

UmarothTheKeeper

11-13-2012

same! that is what i posted about! but noone is answering i mean come on riot i know that patches cant be perfect but still atleast tell us why this is happening

UmarothTheKeeper

11-13-2012

check my posted thread because then maybe we can bring more and more attention to this subject

KCIV4

11-13-2012

i got my icon! so it must have just taken time or something.

Tyssen

11-13-2012

yep this is saaaad!, i got my icon and banner profile. but im still having silver trim in all game types ques!!

RiotSpookyDooky

QA Analyst

11-13-2012
1 of 6 Riot Posts

@Rockajaw
- Loading screen borders are queue specific. You should see your gold border in Ranked Team 3v3s and Silver in Ranked Solo 5v5,

@Tyssen
- You should also see Gold loading screen border in Ranked 3v3s and silver in ranked team 5v5s.

As for summoner icons, we're currently rolling them out. The script is taking awhile to run due to the amount of players :P

Lisztomaniac

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotSpookyDooky View Post
@Rockajaw
- Loading screen borders are queue specific. You should see your gold border in Ranked Team 3v3s and Silver in Ranked Solo 5v5,

@Tyssen
- You should also see Gold loading screen border in Ranked 3v3s and silver in ranked team 5v5s.

As for summoner icons, we're currently rolling them out. The script is taking awhile to run due to the amount of players :P
hey, i need help, i reached 1168 on solo queue and i got no rewards, help apreciated.

Saga of Ilthire

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2012

Quick Question: I noticed my solo 5v5 queue shows up in Dominion. Is this intentional?