Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

You can now get banned for using character emotes?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

A Jolly Kabuto

11-13-2012

Wow, that's unsettling. If they can ban you for spamming emotes, I don't know how I'm ever gonna play Alistar again

Golf Chang

11-13-2012

Err, lift, this should atleast be a warning, but yeah it would be pretty annoying to hear someone bind their joke to whenever they walk..

Stayer

11-13-2012

You should go straight back to emote spam in arams. That way when you get permabanned we can get a real response from riot when the thread explodes.

I hate when people troll or feed in aram cuz it's "just aram", but I don't mind silly builds (ap on something that barely scales (like trynd)) or having fun. Spamming emotes in aram? Just part of the game. Next up: "he did the worm way 2 menny times" Shaco- permaban. After that: Eve spammed hate spike way2much- bant.

Darkvolcan

11-13-2012

The tribunal's fine guys, people aren't instapunishing, that guy clearly misbehaved, especially when he kindly asked people to please stop bothering him.

BobbyBirdseed

11-13-2012

I think most people probably punished for the whole "gay" comment. I know I would have hit the button as well.

RisottoNero

11-13-2012

I can't wait to see them defend their tribunal.

Xacaesthesia

11-13-2012

I've seen it all now... Hopefully a rioter can clear up the issue here.. Otherwise this is absurd.

Vfxx

11-13-2012

emoted

MoogIe

11-13-2012

Selfless bump, this is silly.

Xengre

11-13-2012

Riot intentionally removed the cool down on emotes when at a previous point they had added a cool down (perhaps it was accident?) because the community wanted the ability to spam emotes and do w/e with them... They apparently saw no issue with this? If so Riot needs to seriously lift this ban... and if anything review the other players in those cases listed because some of them were deserving of a ban... unlike OP.