Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Diamond Player LF more for s3!!!! similar experience only

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Juggz QT

11-13-2012

Hi there, the team name is up for grabs, the players are up for grabs, and even the roles are up for grabs!!

Basically im looking for very good players that are very balanced in what they can play, that will pick a specialty and meld with a team. I'm looking for people that will grow as players exponentially, and people that are confident in their ability to play at the highest levels.

If you think you meet these requirements and are at least 1800+ you can add me in game or drop me a response on this post.

Look forward to hearing from you!

Juggz QT

11-14-2012

bump

Wild Ashe

11-14-2012

add me, Wild Ashe

arousedmoimoi

11-14-2012

hey man, u play 3s only? where u live? timezone

Juggz QT

11-14-2012

i play 5's too, i try to stay away from soloque because i dont like the randomness of it, but im still a solid 5's player, and im east coast, so EST.

arousedmoimoi

11-14-2012

aight, I would like to enter ur winningss. at work atm.

Juggz QT

11-14-2012

anyway, we're still looking, im probably going to play the adc position unless we find someone very impressive.

RulesofGods

11-14-2012

Sound nice to me you can add me now or i will add you after my work, i am a support player in S3

GlMME DAT BUTT

11-14-2012

Hello. I would love a tryout as a support. I have played competitive teams as a team member. I own most supports and can play them all at a professional level. I should be home roughly around 5pm est. I ended the season at 1617 Elo with a top rating of 1687. I do not care for the solo queue either. Thank you very much.

Juggz QT

11-14-2012

bump