Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

2k+ S2 support lookin for ADC duo/team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ji Style

11-13-2012

Hey, I'm looking for a s2 2k+ ADC main to duo and win the placement games.
My s2 top rating is a little over 2020 and ended the season at around 1980.
I main Janna, and I can proudly say I'm one of the top Janna players NA.

During Season 2, I have played
450+ ranked Janna games
350+ ranked Taric games
250+ ranked Soraka games
150+ ranked Sona games
and I have recently started to play Lulu.
I suck at crank and ali, but I do play Leona and Nunu very well, even tho I don't have enough ranked game numbers to back that up.
I played one game and won as Janna just today, so Lolking stats for Janna became reset, so I advise looking at my S2 profile through LoL client.

Working mic would also be a plus.
Also looking for a competitive season 3 team.

Feel free to add me in game and shoot me a message if you wanna chat are work things out.

I've seen another s2 diamond support-only player but he lost pretty much most of his starting matches and after seeing that, I kinda don't want that to happen to me so I'm looking for an ADC duo so we can win together.

I'm also looking for a competitive 2k+ team.

Ji Style

11-13-2012

b

Ji Style

11-13-2012

b

Ji Style

11-14-2012

b

arousedmoimoi

11-14-2012

hey man am LF team too. I need help figuring which role am best at. Usually in solo q, I just play w.e. I hardly take on support roles.
Wat time zone u at?

Juggz QT

11-14-2012

hey man, name is Andrew and i'll be playing just about every night with the start of s3, if you want to progress with me, let me know. I main Varus / EZ / Graves but i can play every adc at a very high level, in arranged i hold my lane / win my lane against just about everyone including ez zythian / veetine. Let me know nikkuh.

Ji Style

11-15-2012

b

Ji Style

11-15-2012

b

TyMonster

11-15-2012

LF good support, not a bad start to S3 Look up my ADC acct, NA ADC. I have very good positioning and know builds to the T. Lemme know if you are interested.