Yeah you're looking pretty bad Riot can you stop?

1234511 ... 50
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Anthropics

11-13-2012

We're getting free couriers in Dota 2 with the Diretide season. These couriers have their own, unique model, animations, and are an actual, physical entity within the game, being target-able, having vision radius, etc. In addition, they are customizable based on essences acquired during the event, with game data showing that different tiers will have unique animations.

Meanwhile, you are charging around 12$ for a new Lulu skin, which does nothing but change some particles to a more pinkish color and re-model Pix.

Everything is overpriced. Not just this Lulu skin. Champions, skins, everything. You can deny it all you want, but when I can go on steam and buy great games like "The Binding of Isaac" or "Magicka" for the same price as what you are charging for a minor cosmetic upgrade, we have a serious problem.

Oh, and since I forgot in the original, our Holiday reward was rent-able ward skins. I'll leave it on that note.

Mikemaximum

11-13-2012

The orange one has black stripes and looks quite badass

Woolve

11-13-2012

$10 for a pretty average skin is just stupid. If this keeps up Hippallus will be forcing us to "rent" skins we already own for $5 a week soon

ielts7

11-13-2012

I'm playing dota2 now cuz my lol account got a pema ban, I have to say Dota2 Can't compare with LOL now but it will be better in the future, lol's tribunal will keep sending more and more "toxic players" to dota2. And the players which riot thinks "good" will leave them also because they are all poors.

Riot pushed real paid customers away and got abandoned by free riders. What a poor riot. What a poor tribunal.

violetsandpiper

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ielts7 View Post
I'm playing dota2 now cuz my lol account got a pema ban, I have to say Dota2 Can't compare with LOL now but it will be better in the future, lol's tribunal will keep sending more and more "toxic players" to dota2. And the players which riot thinks "good" will leave them also because they are all poors.

Riot pushed real paid customers away and got abandoned by free riders. What a poor riot. What a poor tribunal.
So what are you basing your whole tribunal doesn't work thing off of.

Rehno

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthropics View Post
We're getting free couriers in Dota 2 with the Diretide season. These couriers have their own, unique model, animations, and are an actual, physical entity within the game, being target-able, having vision radius, etc. In addition, they are customizable based on essences acquired during the event, with game data showing that different tiers will have unique animations.

Meanwhile, you are charging around 12$ for a new Lulu skin, which does nothing but change some particles to a more pinkish color and re-model Pix.

Everything is overpriced. Not just this Lulu skin. Champions, skins, everything. You can deny it all you want, but when I can go on steam and buy great games like "The Binding of Isaac" or "Magicka" for the same price as what you are charging for a minor cosmetic upgrade, we have a serious problem.

Oh, and since I forgot in the original, our Holiday reward was rent-able ward skins. I'll leave it on that note.
It's the bane of all F2P games. Riot doesn't care because fair pricing = less profits. Also I lol'd when I first noticed the ward skins were only rentable.

WolfieBlackheart

11-13-2012

Valve appreciates their players. Riot sees them as a source of income, nothing more.

violetsandpiper

11-13-2012

It's not like they haven't changed skins before to keep people happy. How about instead of everyone posting all this hate and conspiracy **** about Riots plan to constantly increase prices so they are all absolutely outrageous, something that would never work unless you're all morons, you actually tell them what you would like them to change with the skin. And don't act like dotas **** customizations are worth what they are pricing. Sure you can get some of them for free but honestly, I don't want any of them. I also have twenty or so chests that I have to spend $2 on just to get a random item.

jadeking

11-13-2012

You realize that they arent forcing you to buy skins.....This game is 100% free and buying stuff does not buy you power in any way. You don't have to spend money. You can choose to though.

Nid is Cancer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2012

Not to mention one match of Diretide can get you a "Mythical" item even if you blow. These items are basically what you would see in a 3280 skin. Thanks Riot, ill stick with my 'Forged in Demon's Blood' axe that i got from playing about 5 games with one lucky drop.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfChlMFnGNM
Look at the axe. It actually drags on the ground, and when you go into the river it kicks up water instead of dirt. Learn from this, Riot.

1234511 ... 50