Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Pre-Historic Udyr] So Udyr was Doing some Devolving...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lxxwj

10-06-2010

Quote:
Cycrum:
...In the great jungles of Ionia. Having a horrible, horrible day like always. Falling into a tar pit surrounded with bones and ancient animal remains and along with scolding oil he exclaimed, "Ahhhh!Ahhhh!ahhhh!...ahhh AHHHH! Sweet Jesus Zilean Christ! why are you all just standing there do something!... AHHHHH!!"
As he slowly sank into the black abyssmal pit of liquidized dead plant life he muttered his last words...I'll make sure to save a specific spot in hell for you teemoooooo!!"

As the crowd of onlookers started to thin out, and went back to facechecking bushes and their boringly dull and daily lives of slaughtering highly insignificant minions. Unbeknownst to everyone Udyr didn't simply respawn 30 seconds later...but was sent to the Anti-Future...Yes, the Past! And thus past-forth, as has already happened,
Udyr faced many brave adventures, fending of all types of extinct beasties, wandering giant nomad tortoise monsters, slithering mucus bat owls, and the illusively gigantic mountain goat creatures of troll valley, he adapted...well rather devolved to his true primal origins. as if he'd already visited the 'what has already happened before!' before. Some would say he adapted just..a little too well, rumors soon began to spread by all the creatures across the land.

The Rumor: Udyr, was not from this present, but from a different present, the Future! only time will unveil the truth, but will the past ever unravel the future before Udyr's devolution metamorphosis to his true primal nature is complete?! We Shall See.

And now that the Udyr before time has surfaced once again, he has comeback with his newest archaic garb, sporting his new apparel such as the wild wooly rhino, the fierce sabertooth, the fortified glyptodon and the majestic phorusrhacidae that or a dodo... both are more vicious than a pack of chicken cubs!

All the concept art was Graciously done by The artist formally known as Jouste (http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=56177)

unicorn?????
oh nvm
but yeah i like +1

MMKH

10-06-2010

This idea would be legendary or at least the next decent skin on Udyr seeing how I can't say much about the last one.

Luchen

Adjudicator

10-06-2010

This is awesome.

ichi the killer

10-06-2010

+1

I'd buy it.

SweetTooth

Recruiter

10-06-2010

Give me this... NOW!!!

Roland Warvold

10-06-2010

Omg want!

Phifer

10-06-2010

Awesome concept art

ExpertSockThrow

10-06-2010

Very awesome! Let this be Udyr's next skin!

Kid Cancer

10-06-2010

Love it.
Do it.

Duel

10-06-2010

Wow, incredibly well-drawn