Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

so worse day ever

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Elan Tedronai

Why do people always **** on those that live life easy when they say they have a bad day? People that don't struggle for money can't have bad days? Who cares if their bad day is not as bad as your normal day, it's still worse than their normal day.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sir Rooster

Or i'm not a troll.

Sorry brah but I've been at the brunt end of this **** economy. I've been unemployed, qualified (veteran, bachelors degree, 4.0 gpa), I've spent time struggling and wondering where my next meal will come from.

Sorry that I dont think having to work an extra day and not getting to play a match with your brother is worth even being upset about (I'd love the hours at work) let alone upset enough to make a forum topic about it.

ooh what major?