so worse day ever

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

paladinpr

10-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gahiga View Post
Or i'm not a troll.

Sorry brah but I've been at the brunt end of this **** economy. I've been unemployed, qualified (veteran, bachelors degree, 4.0 gpa), I've spent time struggling and wondering where my next meal will come from.

Sorry that I dont think having to work an extra day and not getting to play a match with your brother is worth even being upset about (I'd love the hours at work) let alone upset enough to make a forum topic about it.
jesus the trolling

paladinpr

10-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zumtil View Post
I get a call from my boss, asking me to work today(was my first day off in 10 days)

and i have 2 hours before i have to leave, so was gonna play a match or two with my brother, and pvp.net chat is down.

this is the sign of one really ****ty ass day.
id just wait till tomorrow or the weekend

Sacklunch

10-06-2010

Quote:
Well since money isn't an issue and you don't want to work i'm sure you'd be fine with giving up your job to one of the thousands of unemployed people in the country that are probably more qualified than you to work and most likely have better work ethics.
Yes, because there is no way that somebody that is successful could deserve it. Just as there is no way that some of these unemployed people deserve it.

I throw away resumes almost everyday from unemployed people that can't even correct typos on their resume or look halfway presentable when bringing their resume to me. It's not my fault that the presentable resumes have multiple places of employment with less than 6 months on them. Some, not all, but some of America's unemployment problems are the unemployed themselves.

To the OP, next time tell the boss "Sorry, I made plans!" because he legally can't make you work with such short notice.

Grandpappy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2010

Quote:
Well since money isn't an issue and you don't want to work i'm sure you'd be fine with giving up your job to one of the thousands of unemployed people in the country that are probably more qualified than you to work and most likely have better work ethics.
Nancy Pelosi plays LoL?

Grandpappy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2010

Quote:
Or i'm not a troll.

Sorry brah but I've been at the brunt end of this **** economy. I've been unemployed, qualified (veteran, bachelors degree, 4.0 gpa), I've spent time struggling and wondering where my next meal will come from.

Sorry that I dont think having to work an extra day and not getting to play a match with your brother is worth even being upset about (I'd love the hours at work) let alone upset enough to make a forum topic about it.
Re-enlist.

Brain Clots

10-06-2010

You consider this the worst day ever?

gun fu panda

10-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zumtil View Post
I get a call from my boss, asking me to work today(was my first day off in 10 days)

and i have 2 hours before i have to leave, so was gonna play a match or two with my brother, and pvp.net chat is down.

this is the sign of one really ****ty ass day.
I spent 4 days in a hotel room with my mother and fiancee.

Pity, I has none.

Mother Falker

10-06-2010

Just tell your boss "no". He cannot make you come in since you were not scheduled for work.

If you want a day off, pass. Im sure 10 other people passed it up, which is why they are calling you.

chaito

10-06-2010

Dude download it at your job and last hit with one hand and fill out paper with the other, Its ez i do it all the time. But heck im just a penny trader. 7 dollar bid woo!

OMGWTFHAPPEN

Recruiter

10-06-2010

what world are you guys living in when you can say No to your boss without effecting your career, he wanted to play a game with his brother, why all the hate?
well....

Haters gonna hate