Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

so worse day ever

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Montford

10-06-2010

I get a call from my boss, asking me to work today(was my first day off in 10 days)

and i have 2 hours before i have to leave, so was gonna play a match or two with my brother, and pvp.net chat is down.

this is the sign of one really ****ty ass day.

Gahiga

10-06-2010

You get to make money in an economy that is through the pits and can't chat in pregame/postgame lobbies.

This is a bad day to you?

Montford

10-06-2010

Quote:
Gahiga:
You get to make money in an economy that is through the pits and can't chat in pregame/postgame lobbies.

This is a bad day to you?

no cant invite my brother to play.

and making money isnt really an issue, i have enough money, working this extra day isnt gonna make or break me, i just want a day off to fricken relax.

KalosCast

10-06-2010

But people in other places who you don't identify with and you therefore have no sympathy for have bad things happening to them that are much worse than the things happening to you, so therefore your emotions are invalidated or something.

Zarifes

10-06-2010

Well, I suppose on the bright side is you don't get to sit here waiting for chat to come up and can make money.

Guess I get to do my English paper today -.-

Gahiga

10-06-2010

Quote:
Zumtil:
no cant invite my brother to play.

and making money isnt really an issue, i have enough money, working this extra day isnt gonna make or break me, i just want a day off to fricken relax.

Well since money isn't an issue and you don't want to work i'm sure you'd be fine with giving up your job to one of the thousands of unemployed people in the country that are probably more qualified than you to work and most likely have better work ethics.

paladinpr

10-06-2010

Quote:
Gahiga:
Well since money isn't an issue and you don't want to work i'm sure you'd be fine with giving up your job to one of the thousands of unemployed people in the country that are probably more qualified than you to work and most likely have better work ethics.

obvious troll is obvious

Gahiga

10-06-2010

Quote:
paladinpr:
obvious troll is obvious

Or i'm not a troll.

Sorry brah but I've been at the brunt end of this **** economy. I've been unemployed, qualified (veteran, bachelors degree, 4.0 gpa), I've spent time struggling and wondering where my next meal will come from.

Sorry that I dont think having to work an extra day and not getting to play a match with your brother is worth even being upset about (I'd love the hours at work) let alone upset enough to make a forum topic about it.

Cheez Bix

10-06-2010

ITT of majority of replies: Be grateful for what you have,

LuckyTofu

10-06-2010

a solution that may work or may not work. but it works for me.
if the pvp chat is down then have you and ur brother que up at the exact same time. chances are you will be on the same team together. if not, que dodge and try agn in 5 mins. i do that whenever i wanna play a game with a friend and thhe chat is down