3 v 3 Winter Challenge! ( Casual Tournament)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Webspider

11-03-2012

Intro: Hey folks, my IGN is Treelok and i have hosted 2 other Casual League of Legends tournaments (a previous 3v3 and a 2v2) This will be my third tournament will the release of the new twisted treeline map now that everyone has had a chance to practice on it!

Tournament Format: Looking to have 8 - 16 teams. If 8 teams are acquired there will be a group stage. If 16 it will be Double elimination.

Prizes:30 dollar worth of riot points to the winning team, this is coming from myself personally and is not sponcered by riot.

Start Date: November 16th- 18 weekend all teams are gonna have their first games

Interested? Add me up in game and msg me and i can answer any questions!! Interested in signing up? just add me in game as i cannot be so sure i'll see the forum post. thanks guys!

Killerz61

11-13-2012

This tournament isnt going through is it cause ive added you like 4 times

Webspider

11-14-2012

it actually is going through and i've had many teams join! are you sure you added me correctly? i'll try adding you

Webspider

11-14-2012

UPDATE: only one spot left

Webspider

11-14-2012

UPDATE: tourny is full, no worries though i will be also having a summer challenge in a few months!! you can follow the facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/3V3WinterChallenge