Jungling problems ( need help )

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Big Kitty

11-13-2012

I am having some jungling problems. Is there any tips or tricks to it? Plus, can someone please spectate one of my games to see what I am doing wrong?

IG Raniiak

11-13-2012

Are you clearing all your camps? IF so do you keep an eye on the mini map to gank properly also level 2 ganks and level 4 ganks utilize those timings. Do your runes and masteries look okay? Are you clearing jungle often enough?

Count Nashor

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2012

Add me, my IGN is XeSBrightSky. I can spectate or join a couple of your games and give you some tips.

Great Pyrenees

11-13-2012

Well I cant watch you but I can help you out a lot. First Go to LOLpro.com and look up your jungler. Or buy Udyr and look him up on Lolpro.com. On Udyr you can start with Dorans shield, boots and pots or cloth armor and pots your choice. Go Phoenix, turtle, bear, and max phoenix first turtle second. Buy Wriggles lantern and then Sunfire cape asap. You will see drastic improvements in game play. Practice in coop vs ai, start at blue work your way to red top blue top red and then gank top lane they will need it by then. Take your time, learn and have fun!