Give me a chance to win...ATLEAST

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IM TOP OR l FEED

11-14-2012

This isn't a dear riot, or looking for self pity.

-Inb4peoplecallmebad-

Ever since season 3 yesterday, I've been playing ranked nonstop. It's ridiculous. It always goes well in the beginning, but then one ****-faced teammate, who doesnt even talk to his team starts trolling. Just played a game where teemo fed a darius 7 kills in 10 minutes.

What the **** is wrong with the low elo ranked community?

Is it not bad enough that we lose 42 elo per loss, and only gain 15 if we're lucky a win?

How are we supposed to get out of Elo Hell when there's always that, "one guy"...

No matter what lane I play in, I win my lane and come out on top outfarmed, or outkilled then my opponent. Just to run into a fed ADC, or APC that my team delightfully fed, causing us to lose.

PLEASE, tell me other people have expierenced this, it's making me rip my hair out. And I have gorgeous hair.

IceCreamSammich

11-14-2012

I feel your pain. I main support and it is quite disheartening to find that my KDA is better than most of the team. and since my ADC can't farm and is dead more often than alive, I have more cs than the ADC and mid. But there is always AT LEAST that 1 guy who consistantly feeds, or goes off on thier own when we should be grouped.

Bėst Kat NA

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2012

play a champ that snowballs like crazy, riven, ahri, darius, diana etc, i went from 900 - 1300 on a smurf in 3 days last season playing only riven lol (top/mid/jungle/support riven) imo its not trolling to go 9/0 in lane as a support then carry the game

gg Top

11-15-2012

I suggest playing AP mid to get out of wholes. Try to push super hard, and if you find a lane having trouble, get the creeps in your lane then gank them.

IM TOP OR l FEED

11-15-2012

Good tips. I'll try maining darius top, since hes the biggest snowballer. Thanks for the insight. Let the counters hit me!