If i succesfully level 3 new accounts to 30 with 1500+ elo...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pureoxygen

11-20-2012

I think its only fair if my first account gets unbanned... i've obviously proven that i've changed... i want my first account back for the skins/name that i lost

Pureoxygen

11-20-2012

bump

Xeilin

11-20-2012

Im pretty sure Pendragon stopped that "event" you will probably never get your main account back. Granted you could email support but... Once an account is permabanned... I havent heard one case of that being reverted.

Xdeon

11-20-2012

my friend has literally has his perma ban reverted 3 times...

xystris

11-20-2012

well it has been reverted before but the one person I read that has was permabanned not long after.

this request makes no sense though. What about the people who have like 6 lvl 30s who's never been banned?

ideally; it would be forfeit 3 lvl 30's with 1500+ elo to recover one permabanned account. That's more acceptible but good luck with whatever you are trying to do.

Xdeon

11-20-2012

my request does make sense... i want my main account back and im using anecdotal evidence to prove why i should get it back...

Ideology

11-20-2012

Submit a ticket to Riot with full information? o-o

xystris

11-20-2012

having 3 lvl 30s with +1500 does not excuse the abuse you inflicted on numerous games that resulted in reports that went to tribunal. such anecdotal evidence shows no remorse since you should be lucky to play the game after riot expressly told you to not play it anymore. In short you give nothing up but gain 3 accounts plus one account back. That's a good deal for you but not for those who reported you for behavior you shouldn't have been engaging in to begin with.

Ramon Valdez

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-20-2012

Yeah, but if a player is clearly receiving the message, and changes ways, is not also important to give him some simpathy? I mean, if a robber/rapist can get out of jail earlier for good behavior, why I player in a game should loose all the money he spent? If the actions of a bad player are considered toxic, should not be considered positive the actions of a repent one? I rather gove him his account back, than keep punishing him on his others accounts for still being a ******...
Nowhere in the summoners code says "You should hold a grudge until stones turn to sand"

Now, how this can be implemented is way beyond me, but I support his idea. Let's set a bar, and if a player banned raises above that, let's review his case.

800eloPubtrash

11-20-2012

Wow Riot could make some serious money off of this kind of idea. Would probably need to be amount of ip collected per account rather than elo though.