Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

How do you jungle with Zed?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Omni VII

11-13-2012

I know he recently came out but I really want to know how to jungle with him. I can probably lane him mid but i need a jungle champion because some of my champ lanes get taken. I really don't know how to jungle. What monster should I start off with? What ability should I star off with? How do I know when to gank a lane? When do I go to the enemy's jungle? One more thing. When I go to gank top or mid, I am always 2-3 levels under them. They could kill me easily. What is a way I could level up faster in jungle? Thanks! (IKR so many questions) Oh and if you can, it would be great to send me a link to a good jungle build. Thanks again!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IdoI

11-13-2012

Add the jungle masteries in the defensive mastery tree (Tough Skin --> Bladed Armor) , it helps you a lot while jungling, don't ever jungle without these masteries or smite. If your top is a bruiser, build tanky, if your team needs damage try a tri-force. Ganking lanes is mostly the same with every jungler, except Zed doesn't have any hard cc at all, relying on his W to initiate and E to slow.