How do you jungle with Zed?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Omni VII

11-13-2012

I know he recently came out but I really want to know how to jungle with him. I can probably lane him mid but i need a jungle champion because some of my champ lanes get taken. I really don't know how to jungle. What monster should I start off with? What ability should I star off with? How do I know when to gank a lane? When do I go to the enemy's jungle? One more thing. When I go to gank top or mid, I am always 2-3 levels under them. They could kill me easily. What is a way I could level up faster in jungle? Thanks! (IKR so many questions) Oh and if you can, it would be great to send me a link to a good jungle build. Thanks again!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IdoI

11-13-2012

Add the jungle masteries in the defensive mastery tree (Tough Skin --> Bladed Armor) , it helps you a lot while jungling, don't ever jungle without these masteries or smite. If your top is a bruiser, build tanky, if your team needs damage try a tri-force. Ganking lanes is mostly the same with every jungler, except Zed doesn't have any hard cc at all, relying on his W to initiate and E to slow.