Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Harrowing Rewards Issue

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TVPMike

11-13-2012

I purchased the 10,000 RP over the course of Harrowing to support the event, but I received only the first 4 tiers, and not the fifth tier summoner icon. Yes, I am 100% sure I bought 10,000 RP and yes, I am sure that I bought the RP within the deadlines of the Harrowing. The first four appeared when I bought the first $50 RP, but when I finished the rest of the 10,000 about a week later, the Summoner Icon never appeared. Been several days now and still no Icon.

Sin City Bre

Recruiter

11-13-2012

I haven't purchased as much but I haven't gotten any of my icons either and it's been going on 5 days.

Quarrastine

11-14-2012

I'm in the same boat. I bought the first 5,000 RP, then a week or so later bought the second 5,000 RP. The first four icons showed but, but the last one didn't.

RiotFpMcgee

Associate QA Strategist

Follow RiotFpMcgee on Twitter

11-14-2012

Hey Lord Sigil. I'm sorry that there are issues with the summoner icon. Check out this thread here: https://support.leagueoflegends.com/entries/22280363-summoner-icons

If that doesn't clarify things, or if you're still experiencing the issue, submit a report ticket here: https://support.leagueoflegends.com/anonymous_requests/new

Player support should be able to help you. Sorry about this!

Dr Apocalyptic

Recruiter

11-14-2012

Do you know the approximate time when the summoner icons will be awarded for those that spent RP as opposed to bought it?

RiotFpMcgee

Associate QA Strategist

11-14-2012

Quote:
Dr Apocalyptic:
Do you know the approximate time when the summoner icons will be awarded for those that spent RP as opposed to bought it?

I do not, sorry. I will try to check when I have a chance.

Dr Apocalyptic

Recruiter

11-14-2012

Thanks so much.

RiotFpMcgee

Associate QA Strategist

11-15-2012

So I asked around and spoke with some of our developers. We hope to have them out in the next 2 weeks, but due to the large amount of data it may take longer.

Sorry that's probably not the news you wanted to hear, but we'll get them out as soon as we can!

Dr Apocalyptic

Recruiter

11-15-2012

It is good to know they were not forgotten. Better late than never. Thanks so much for your help.

darkzero225

11-15-2012

I didn't get my Haunting Wraith Icon either. I *think* one of my friends got one of his icons, and my other friend did not.