Changes to Nunu

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Unstoppable Fate

11-13-2012

Don't you think that Nunu has no damage abilities? i feel like that he's only got his E and R, and thats it.

ive thought of some changes and i think it will help nunu at early games.
Q: make it deal damage to champions to, but only like "deals (75/100/125/150/175) magic damage and heals like 80 or 90% of the damage dealt". and maybe give it a slow like "slows them for (15/20/25/30/35%) 2 or 3 seconds. or maybe a stun, but it only lasts 1 second.

this is my opinion, so don't complain if its bad.
and check out my other "Changes to" thread at the link below.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...hanges+to+ashe

Regulas

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2012

Nunu is one of the most popular, heavily played, highest win ratio champions in the game.

Unstoppable Fate

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regulas View Post
Nunu is one of the most popular, heavily played, highest win ratio champions in the game.
Remember that this is my opinion, i know he's good but i feel like he's got no damage abilities at early games (1-5). thats why i posted this

Regulas

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2012

His ice ball is ok dmg and more importantly low cd, meaning you can spam it so much that you will out dmg alot of heroes.

Vuther

11-13-2012

He doesn't need damage when he makes utility fall out of the sky.

Jungle-objective slaughterer and heal Q-button, perma-AS+MS-buff, great MS+AS slow that has 3-0.6 second downtime, ultimate that nerds autoattackers inside it, makes enemies' blow their escapes or CC on Nunu instead of his allies, and can even do a lot of AoE damage sometimes!

NightmareAce

11-14-2012

bump

Yuan Shikai

11-14-2012

Nunu is prtety much one of the few champs who can be played everywhere, he makes an insane support or a devastating jungler, a very strong toplaner and a decent mid, the only role he cannot fill is ad carry, he does not need any buffs at ALL.

A Pillòw

11-14-2012

I don' t like how Teemo can only go full AP , or hybrid AP/AS. I think Teemo needs changed so he can play the role of Tank as well. Can the OP start a thread for that as well?