Riot, I can't stop worrying about my ADC

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Excited Soup

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmbushIntheDark View Post
This. As a support player I'm sitting here waiting to be rammed in the mouth by the utility changes (as per riot tradition of screwing supports every patch) and hearing a ADC complain about how they arnt getting STRONGER? Screw you.
What, so you want someone else to get screwed rather than you?
How hypocritical.

LoLThatsNotFunny

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amariithynar View Post
Not about getting stronger, about everyone else getting stronger (and the support changes are much for the better).
Exactly.
I never asked for any buffs nor for any nerfs to be reverted or even lightened.. I just noticed that everyone else got a little help when AD carries got the opposite treatment so I had to worry a little.

Serenity Now

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
Well AD carries have explosive scaling and good items! There's a couple things they'll enjoy, but it's not a major problem to solve :P
Some do, some don't.

By that I mean that some ADCs have better abilities to augment auto-attacks than others.

Seems like these changes will elevate Ezreal and Corki, who are less dependent on AD and AS.

TurtleSmurph

11-14-2012

With the new changes all I can see is that caitlyn is now going to be top tier. Blackcleaver lastwhisper. R.I.P.

IS10560d9ce540c441cdb75

11-14-2012

You realise that the new Black Cleaver makes AD's stronger if anything. Champs like Renekton and Garen are shredding the armor of your targets so you'll get free armorpen.

Ad's are hands down the strongest class ingame. Their scaling is insane compared to other classes just because the items scale on eachother and even itself. Infinity edge for example makes your other AD items so much stronger because of the crit multiplyer. And thesame goes for attack speed which scales on AD which scales on attack speed which scales on crit. etc etc you get the point.

And it's not really that AD's have a weak early game. Vayne or Kog (so called weaker early AD's) for example can easily 1v1 karthus, orianna, ahri, fizz, ryze or most other random AP's. Graves and Ezreal (stronger early game carries) have no problems with a jarvan or nocturne.

Tl;Dr Riot is balancing things right

ManicPhilosopher

11-14-2012

Go check out Xyph's new item. And rejoice.